f is for friends who do stuff without you
u is for uninvited
c is for clinging onto hope that you wont keep getting forgotten
k is for krispy kreme yum
this is not what i wanted this post to turn out like
one time i got in the shower and came out and no one was home and the lights were off, my entire family went bowling and forgot about me
DOWN HERE IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA
1. Always pick him up from the airport. Don’t drive by and pick him up. Be there when he comes down the stairs. That’s love right there.
2. Sometimes leaving him alone for a bit is the best love you can give.
3. Even if he says he doesn’t like flowers, get him some anyway. 💐🌸🌷🌹🌺
4. No matter how annoying, ALWAYS say good things about his family. Even if he doesn’t. At least for the first year. 👪
5. Cooking him dinner is one of the best gifts you can give. Anything that shows you worked your butt off just for him is good!
6. Sometimes you don’t need to give any advice. Don’t ever say “well you should have…” Just listen, support him and say “it’ll be ok.” 👬❤️
7. If he says he doesn’t want help, he doesn’t. He probably wants to impress you. Let him!
8. When in an argument, don’t bring other people’s opinions into it. This is your relationship. Only you two know the whole story. 💯
9. Ask what you can do in bed that would make him crazy. Even if he says there’s nothing, he has something. 😁😝
10. If he has a favorite movie, watch it with him a couple of times. Even if you don’t like it, keep your negative opinions to yourself. 📼📺
11. Celebrate his birthday, no matter what he says. 😊🎁🎈🎉 He is high priority on his birthday. Show him a great time.
12. Cooking breakfast is the best thing you can do for him. Breakfast in bed, but first give him head. 😋😝
tell me im skinny and hot as you feed me my seventh donut